2. I've holidayed at Sting's house in Tuscany. I so badly want to put the photos all over the Internet. But we signed something to say we wouldn't.
3. My middle name is Kaiser. The same as my brother, Tom.
4. I take my tea milky with two sweeteners and, ideally, a dunk of an Earl Grey tea bag.
5. I've been to China. It was amazing.
6. I eat with my knife and fork in the wrong hands.
7. I have an identical mole to the one Sarah Jessica Parker had removed from her chin.
8. It took me three attempts to pass my driving test.
9. I'm a huge internet geek and love a good meme.
10. I did A-levels in Maths, Biology, English Literature & History. Maths was by far my best subject.
11. I'm a bit dramatic, I've got my grade 8 LAMDA.
12. I always order a gin & tonic.
13. I wrote my dissertation (BA History) on the Yorkshire Ripper. I'm really interested in criminology.
14. I love Harry Potter everything.
15. I went to a church school but have no religious beliefs.
16. I can't cook. Except for eggs, I'm amazing at eggs.
17. I collect British themed mugs. Anything relating to the British monarchy is a winner.
18. I used to have a Justin Timberlake doll that my friend Ross got me. Just me?
19. I actually kind of enjoy job interviews.
20. I don't make time to read. I've turned to audio books instead.
21. I'm a bit scared of wearing colour. Monochrome is always in.
22. I've used Macs for so long I can barely turn a PC on.
23. I really struggle to sit through a whole film. Going to the cinema is a massive effort.
24. Eddie Izzard is my main man.
25. I'm definitely not sporty.
26. I have absolutely no taste in music. Seriously, it's awful.
27. I had a Texan penpal when I was 10 years old. We've stayed in touch as technology has developed. From letters to emails to MSN Messenger to Myspace to Livejournal to Facebook to Twitter to Instagram. Hi Cara!
28. My party trick is doing a headstand for a crazy long time.
29. I eat porridge for lunch most days during the week.
30. I can't remember who my first kiss was.
31. I'm tone deaf but love to sing loudly.
32. I get a bit upset when I bless someone after they sneeze and they don't thank me.
33. When I was fifteen I worked in a fancy sandwich shop.
34. I have lots of 'internet friends'
35. I do my own Shellac.
36. There's not much I won't eat. Except anchovies.
37. I'm really bad with money.
38. I'm very messy.
39. I love my job so much that sometimes I could happily skip the weekend.
40. December is the best month.
41. Play with my hair and I'll love you forever.
42. On a Saturday morning I make a conscious effort to stay in bed for as long as possible.
43. I was a Senior Prefect at school. Geek.
44. At our school leavers' ball, I was crowned 'most likely to be a millionaire'. Still waiting on that one to happen.
45. I once had a gold D&G Motorola Razr phone.
46. I have a massive sweet tooth. I could probably give up savoury food.
47. I played wing attack in the school netball team for years. I also played for the girls rugby team.
48. I pick my nail varnish or Shellac off when I'm nervous.
49. I always keep Rescue Remedy in my handbag for emergencies.
50. I don't really have one big group of friends, just lots of individuals.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better! Link me your version of this as I want to know more about you, too!